Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's Been a While

Okay, it’s been a long while. I’ve been adjusting to being a member of the workforce once more. Let’s just say the work/life balance has been more than a little off. I haven’t sewn anything in at least as long as I’ve been away. In 2013, I hope to do the following:

1. Sew or restyle at least one item per month.
2. Blog at least weekly.
3. Remember to use these favorite activities as a form of self-care and self-love to replenish myself for work.

I hope you’re all still out there and have not given up on me altogether! The prospects for 2013 are sew exciting!



3 comments:

  1. Happy new year! Looking forward to seeing what you make & blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sue! You are always there for me! I appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughtful blog, thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete