Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Upload Issue Resolved - PICTURES!


Well, this certainly drove me batty for a few days!  I wanted to show you some pictures from my new camera, and I just could not get them to upload... problem resolved.  I'm really impressed with the difference between this new camera and your average pointy and shoot, which is what I had been using.  General shots around the sewing room seem clearer.

But the closeups blow me away!  Some random beads in a container,


and you can see the grain of the fabric of the curtains in my sewing room,


and suddenly the detail of the netting used on my wedding dress is easy to discern!


I do love my new camera, and I can't wait to take pictures of my next project to share with you!  As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for new toys! Looking forward to seeing more photos.

    ReplyDelete