Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Thursday, June 25, 2015

One Thousand Followers on Pinterest

An extraordinary thing happened the other day.  I reached one thousand followers on Pinterest!  For some, this is but a paltry number.  For me, it is awesomely exciting and nigh on unbelievable.  I am very grateful to all of my followers, on this blog, via Bloglovin', Google Plus, Facebook and Pinterest.  I love "talking" to you, and I love all of your ideas, too.  Thanks for being there, and thanks for taking a small amount of your time to interact with me!


1 comment:

  1. PinPinterest has been with me from the first day when I started using Pinterest. The results I got with this tool were legit, safe and most importantly automated. It increased my Pinterest account’s visibility and performance. Now, I feel like a celebrity on Pinterest, when I see my followers.

    ReplyDelete