Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Sunday, June 28, 2015

Quick Sunday No-Sew Craft


The hubby is watching a man movie... so, I'm free to craft!  This happens rarely on weekends, so I threw together a quickie.  I acquired this frame at a yard sale.


And, I had some printed burlap left over from another project.


While thrift shopping earlier, I had also gotten some cute fabric strips.


So I threw them together with an old Yale safe key found in our house when we moved in.  Here's the result!


Not bad for a few spare minutes!  Hope you're having an excellent weekend!


1 comment: