Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Blogiversary

Happy Blogiversary, to me....happy blogiversary, to me!  It's been a whole year since Seams Sustainable went live here on Blogger.  In some ways it seems like a year, and in others time has flown by.


I have an actual 52 followers, and they're not all people I know in "real life"!  My goal had been for 100, but I can wait... the blog has grown slowly and organically, and I'm grateful for every single follower and every single comment.

The most popular post in this crazy year was the one in which I posted my skin balm recipe!  I know, incredible!  That one post had thousands of pageviews, and was a Pinterest hit.


The most commented (not counting my replies) post was on my Upcycle T Shirt project, which was also one of two of my projects to be featured on the Green Crafts Showcase on Crafting a Green World.


I was interviewed by Denise at the Blue Gardenia for her Sew How series, and I got two blog awards!  Also, I joined the Guest Blogging team over at SewMantra.  All in all a pretty exciting and fun year.  Can't wait to see what the next one brings!  Thanks to all of you who stop by, comment, visit and share.  You have no idea how much it means to me!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Happy Blogiversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A year already .. that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blogiversary to you Dee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary to you! I love you site and as a quilter I have great admiration for those who can sew clothes! AMEN!! Also, cool on your homemade balm...I recently got into essential oils and LOVE it!!! Rock ON Dee!

    ReplyDelete