Saving the planet... one garment at a time!

... and one upcycle at a time... Welcome to my blog: A place to have an "over the fence conversation" about sewing, altered couture, upcycling, and all kinds of crafts using found objects, beads, ephemera and other vintage finds!


Friday, June 29, 2012

Another Mom Jumper Restyle

Today, I'm mixing it up a little and getting back into the restyle groove with another "mom jumper" in need of a fresh look.  I had a mom jumper top left over from another restyle.


And I found a denim blouse in my restyle bag.



Then I joined the two together... but it needed a little contemporary color!



And then my new "mom jumper" upcycle was complete.  Here's the back:


And the front!


I would definitely wear this to the market, or on other errands around town, how about you?

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up to the Green Crafts Showcase! This is such a creative refashion!! We'll have June's Green Crafts Showcase features up today (Thursday, July 5th) so be sure to check back! :)

    -Bonnie @ Crafting a Green World
    www.craftingagreenworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie! I appreciate being featured.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing on Recycled Fashion Finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love sharing on your site! Thanks for the opportunity!

      Delete
  4. I can't believe someone else is redoing MOm jumpers (what a great term). You do such fine sewing makeovers whereas I usually add a very badly sewn strip to make them large enough to go over my hips and then belt them to give them some shape. I'm having fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete