And a huge thank you to the very wonderful Denise at The Blue Gardenia learns to sow her blossoms for nominating me for a Liebster Blog Award! I love Denise's blog, where she chronicles not only her sewing progress, but also gives us little snippets of her life. I love it when she talks about her dogs, or when one sneeks into a picture when she's showing a completed project.
This is an award for blogs with less than 200 Followers, so, alas, I do qualify. What's great about this is the extra encouragement and support, and that is the award's intended purpose. I'm feeling quite encouraged and supported! It's working already!
What are the rules attached to this award, you might ask?
- Thank the person who nominated me on my blog - Thank you, Denise, I really do appreciate it!
- Link to that writer's blog - done, and please do visit not only her blog, but her fabulous pattern shop.
- Exhibit the badge on my blog - done.
- Nominate five other blogs for the honor to keep the love going!
- Leave a comment to let those bloggers know they've gotten a Liebster.